Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Welcome Back To Term 4 ..

Nau mai , Hoki mai ki taku rangitaiki . Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau ! 
Kei te pehea to hararei? 

One thing I am really looking forward to this term is the Sleepover/movies because we been reading a book called Wonder and seeing a real life version of the book would be very exciting and also the sleepover I get to spend my last 9 weeks here at Tamaki Primary with my friends and peers , get to know them well and see what they are interested in .. 

My personal goal for the last term of 2017 is spending time with my friends a bit more then I usually do , show more self management so when I head of to college I would be able to self manage myself. Show more confidence , I'm a confident girl I just seem to not show it so thats what I really want to work on . 

To fully enjoy these end of the year opportunities , I will need to remember to show my school values , self manage myself with my Technology fees . 

I am really looking forward to my last term here at TPS .. 

Thank you for reading .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment