Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

A letter to my bestfriend

To Nita Taue


It has been a year since you left and things ain’t right without you, my life’s a misery because you are not in it anymore ( that is because you left). I hope you made new friends but they better not be best friends, I miss you so much and I can’t wait to see you soon , everything that we used to do together brings back memories.Also when you come back you can tell me stories about your life and how things are going for you, things back here is not going so well because you are not here with me right now. But I still love you best friend even if you are not here with me right now. I found this awesome place that we could go when you come back, but it is surprise for you.


I wonder how things are for you?
What day are you coming back?


I LOVE AND MISS YOU BESTFRIEND.

Love Irys ( your BESTFRIEND)


WALT: USE GRAMMAR , PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING IN THE AREA

This letter is a narrative story it is all about my best friend leaving to another country and I wrote a letter saying that I really miss her and can't wait to see her again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment